Faux eather strop

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
LokiDK
Νήπιο
Νήπιο

Καλησπέρα ομάδα,

As usual one of my weird questions :D does anyone have experience with strops made of fake leather? I saw that some people make them - Miller in the USA used to make them, in the past, as a couple of people in Italy, but production of these kind of strops ended a while ago. I know that there are some strops made from jeans, cotton, wool, even a couple made of gum but nothing much with fake leather. I bought a small piece of fake leather from Etsy to test it and I will of course share my thoughts but if someone already has tested them it would be amazing.

:helt
Absque labore nihil
Άβαταρ μέλους
SrTv
Δημοτικό
Δημοτικό

I don't think you should bother with fake leather. They probably stopped making them because they don't work properly. It is better to run your razor on a newspaper or the palm of your hand rather than synthetic leather.
Άβαταρ μέλους
LokiDK
Νήπιο
Νήπιο

I have found an artisan in Italy (he's known with the nickname Paciccio) that still produces them but explained that not all fake leather works well and there are also a very few requests for them. I will think if getting one from this guy or a used one.
Absque labore nihil
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Αξεσουάρ”